CalorieKing Food Search – A Food Nutrition Database
My diabetic educator suggested this app a couple of years ago. I have been using it ever since. The simplicity of the app as well as the large data base of foods and restaurants makes counting carbohydrates a breeze! When at a restaurant, simply look it up. Select what you are having from the choices listed and the carbs will be there. I hope you find it as easy to use as I do. And the app is FREE!
Never be in the dark again
CalorieKing Food Search – A Food Nutrition Database, you have nutritional information about the foods in your life at your fingertips, allowing you to make smarter food choices wherever you are.
Verified food data
CalorieKing has the best food database available. Every entry is verified to clinical standards and is continuously updated. That means there are no confusing user-submitted entries, which may contain typos that can lead to bad food choices.
More than calories
By tapping on a food, you can quickly access more information, including protein, fiber, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, and alcohol counts. A must for people with diabetes, heart disease, athletes and anyone who wants to be fit & healthy!
To make the smart food choices that lead to permanent weight control, you must become aware of what you eat on a day-to-day basis. The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter is the most accurate resource for calorie, fat & carbohydrate counts.
Take it everywhere; look up foods before you eat, when eating choices count the most! With over 15 million copies sold, this pocket-size guide consistently receives the highest average reader rating of all books of its kind and is recommended by healthcare professionals.
- 17,000 food listings, both brand name and generic – researched and regularly updated by our team of dietitians and food researchers.
- A “book-within-a-book”: Menu items from 200 fast food chains and restaurants – the most comprehensive available, plus a unique Eating Out section that includes international, carnival, fair, stadium, and movie-theater foods.
- Useful guides and bonus counters for: Alcohol, caffeine, fat & cholesterol, fiber, protein, iron, and sodium.
- Informative reference sections on weight management, plus a section on diabetes co-authored with the world-renowned Joslin Diabetes Center.
- Color-coded listings and thousands of photos make it quick and easy to find your favorite foods.
- Large Print Edition available. It has all the information of the pocket-sized book, but is easier to read with its larger print and 5″ x 7″ size.