- 1 bakeable frozen pie shell
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package jello shimmering wild berry sugar-free gelatin mix
- 1 pint blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 12 ounces diet Sprite
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 18 mins
- Bake and cool pie shells according to directions on the pie shell packaging.
- Bring Sprite and cornstarch to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Jello and stir to dissolve.
- Add berries to mixture and stir until all the berries are coated.
- Fill pie shell and pour remaining juice over pie.
- Refrigerate until pie is set, about 2 – 1/2 hours.
- Top with conservative amount of Cool Whip if you like.